Friday, August 10, 2012

Week 26 - Chad the Electrician!

   

     We spent last weekend with some wonderful friends, Mike and Heather, in Midway.  Mike smoked some pork, and it was absolutely delicious!  During our visit, I was invited to the McColl House of Baby Clothes.  I have never seen so many little girl clothes.  I kid you not.  There were six or seven enormous Rubbermaid tubs and they were only filled with clothes sized 0-12 months!  I don't think their daughter has ever worn the same outfit twice!  Heather said her mom has a gift for finding deals...well, thanks Heather's mom!
     We can't thank Heather, Laura, and Courtney enough for their hand-me-downs.  While I'm not quite sure yet exactly what we have collected as far as clothes go, I can tell you all one thing.  Our little girl will be well dressed!

      As we settle into our new home and I get back to some professional development meetings at work, a few maintenance projects have taken place.  One in particular made me a bit nervous, but Chad assured me that he could handle it.  He tackled some switches that we wanted changed and did so successfully!!!  Who knew, right!?!?!?  I promise my confidence in your handy-work is growing, Babe!
Are you sure you know what you're doing?

hmmm...

hmmm...

Thank goodness the power had been turned off to the house!

My fingers are too big!

I bite my lip when I concentrate like little kids do when they color!

Notice the lights are back on in the room!  Hooray!

Finishing touch

I did it!  Now, quit taking pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Chad Turner! Can you come over to our house so we can actually get some projects done around here? :)

    ReplyDelete