Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year's 2013


Happy New Year's!  
         
          We spent New Year's Eve at home because I was not feeling well.  We had plans to have dinner with Mom and Gary and then go to Laura and Jeremy's to hang out, but we didn't.  While we missed everyone's company, it was nice to spend a special evening at home with my loves.  Of course, RLT celebrated the stroke of midnight in bed, but Chad and I rang in the new year by flipping between Carson Daly and Ryan Seacrest in our pajamas.
          The following morning, I was feeling better.  We dressed RLT in her party attire and headed to John and Terrianne's for brunch.  As Terrianne noted, there were 11 adults and 9 kids.  Just a few years ago, none of us had kids.  Oh how times have changed!

Terrianne's mom gave RLT her party dress!










New Year's celebrations can be exhausting!

          Later that week, our good friends and neighbors from the condo came to meet and visit RLT.  While Dyan and I spent the afternoon catching up, Chad and ML played all sorts of make believe.  We just adore them, and it is obvious how much ML adores Chad.  So sweet!


          Here are a few more snapshots of what I get to see everyday.  This is the life!
My Sleeping Sweethearts




Daddy, you're home from work!


No comments:

Post a Comment