Sunday, November 3, 2013

Mommy & Me and Mommy & Daddy


          Fall Break!  This mommy was too excited to spend the week with her loves.  It started by taking RLT up to Indy with my mom to clean out and organize my Grandma Honey Dearie's home.  That woman had a ton of clothes!  It was amazing!  By the end of our visit, the house was on the market, our cars were over loaded with odds and ends that we were taking home, and slight tears were in our eyes.
          Bugga developed a fever while in Indy.  The day we got home, I, too, got said fever.  We took our sweet little girl to the doctor the following day because a red polka dot rash took over her body as well.  She had Hand Foot and Mouth.  It's just a virus that sounds scary because it has a name.  By the time they develop the rash, they are no longer contagious.  So while she was on the mend, I was down for the count.  It was an odd type of virus for me…blisters on my hand and foot (shocking I know!) and very achey joints.  After a day or so, though, we were both better and ready to play!  Thank goodness for Daddy who took care of us both.
          At the end of the week, Chad and I went to Athens, Georgia for a wedding.  This was Jeremy's wedding who is one of the last of Chad's buddies from high school to finally get hitched.  It was a wonderfully short weekend spent in the car with my hubby and enjoying a celebration.  Grammy kept RLT for us, and from what I understand, they had a great time.  In fact, Grammy said that she was going to keep her when we were headed home.  They love each other so much!

Chad and Jeremy, the Groom

Chad, Josh, Vince, and Jeremy




Snapshots



Static

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see this little lady on her big day, Love you all, Grandpa

    ReplyDelete