Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mom and Dad, I'm Trying to Tell You...





   This was our first week as a Family of Three, and by the previous photo, I think you can tell that RLT had another big one!  This week has been one of great communication on RLT's part and misinterpretation on the part of her parents.  We still don't know all of her cries yet.  So, it's been quite an interesting guessing game as to what she is trying to tell us.  We have learned that when she cries and kicks her legs, it's because of gas.  When her fists go in her mouth as she cries it's because she's hungry.  Now, if we were in a dark room, I'm not sure we would be able to distinguish the two! Ha!

     Chad also went back to work this week.  While I have enjoyed mommy-daughter time at home during the day, I have enjoyed watching daddy-daughter time just as much when Chad gets home in the afternoons.  To add to the bonding, Chad also fed RLT for the first time this week!  

     Our favorite part of the week, though, is realizing that RLT can smile...for real!  It's definitely more than gas!  When she makes eye contact with Chad or me, her whole face lights up!  We love it!  And, of course, we love her!


Baths really chill me out...especially when I get to wear the towel Grandpa made me!



Don't Wake the Bear! 
Daddy Feeding RLT for the First Time



  I made the mistake of trying on my pre-pregnancy pants mid-week.  That afternoon, RLT and I started walking with the old people at the mall!

RLT has a love-hate relationship with Tummy Time!


Saturday Morning Love



     Below are some of the many faces of RLT...Enjoy!




Her sneezes are just too cute...don't you think?!?








   
     At the end of the week, I took the opportunity to enjoy some nice weather and did some yard work. It was so nice to get outside, but I definitely needed an RLT-fix every now and again...




1 comment: