Thursday, April 11, 2013

When the Daddy is Sick...


          Lucky Chad!  I managed to pass the stomach bug to him.  Let me say, before he does, that I am not nearly as good of a nurse as he is.  Luckily, he trudged his way through without passing it to RLT!  That would have been scary!
          This week has been full of church.  Even sick and weak, Chad played at choir rehearsal on Wednesday, a Maundy Thursday service, a Good Friday service, Saturday night church at Beargrass, and then two services on Easter Sunday at Park.  What a trooper!  By the end of the week he was feeling better thank goodness.
          With everyone healthy again, we spent Saturday night with Laura, Jeremy, and their precious little girls.  We love them so much, and boy do they love RLT.  It's funny how they used to run up to me at church, but now they run past my open arms and straight for the new star of the show!  I wouldn't have it any other way!



Who doesn't love doing taxes?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment