Tuesday, August 20, 2013

40 Weeks In 40 Weeks Out


          RLT has spent just as much time outside of my belly as she did in it!  I can't believe it!

          This week was Mommy's first day of Kindergarten!  Yes, folks, I was given the option and took it.  While first weeks back at school are always physically demanding, I now have a new appreciation for every Kindergarten teacher in the world.  Oh. My. Gosh!  I have to say, though, it is fun!  Singing all day long really keeps you in a good mood!


          Also, this week we received an amazing gift.  A wonderful family from Park called to see if we would be interested in their piano.  Little did they know, Chad has been scouring Craig's List for about a year for a free yet good one for our home.  I only had one condition.  It had to be a dark wood color.  Hooray it was!  To top that, they even delivered it with four men to move it that afternoon!  You seriously can't ask for more!  We are so excited to now be able to share in Chad's gift!  Thanks Morrises!

Snapshots
Peek A Boo!

















No comments:

Post a Comment