Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week 33

   
    This week has seen a few changes.  I am definitely feeling more and more tired as the school days progress through the week.  Breathing has become interesting as I lose my breath when I least expect it.  Bending over and squatting down at school and home takes a bit more thought and planning than I have ever given.  In fact, I looked down the other day and almost grabbed a card off of the floor in my classroom.  One of my kids was pretty close, we made eye contact, and he generously picked it up for me.  He was so sweet about it!
    The most fun part, though, is trying to guess which body part is poking my tummy.  It is the coolest thing to watch my stomach move and then feel the arms, legs, and tush that are pushing for more room.  It has truly fascinated both Chad and me as we anxiously wait to meet our precious daughter.  We couldn't be more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment