Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Feet Don't Touch!



Someone else was wanting some attention too!

          
          Even though RLT is not quite tall enough to touch the bottom, she was introduced to the exersaucer this week at daycare.  She loved it, so we broke our's out at home.  This is one of the many hand-me-downs from Laura and Jeremy.  That girl is so content!  I sure hope she's this easy to please in 2 years!!!


          Since I have gone back to work, Chad is in charge of getting our bugaboo up in the morning and off to see Dodi.  He has come to know the very special time in the morning before she realizes she is hungry.  RLT is the happiest in the mornings.  Her smile stretches from ear to ear.  I am so glad that Chad gets to be a part of that now.  He's also so glad that I accept that role on the weekends so he can get a bit more sleep!





          And, with just a few more days before the Bar Exam, Chad and RLT take a minute to rest together.  We are so proud of him!  You've got this, Babe!  


1 comment:

  1. A friend told me that she put a pillow under her son's feet for the exersaucer so he got some more support.

    Good Luck Chad!! No doubt you will show that Bar who is the boss!

    ReplyDelete