Sunday, July 1, 2012

Week 20 - Crazy Temps at Camp

Our little girl is really starting to pop out this week!  She is about the length of a banana from head to bum.  I can only imagine how long her arms and legs are!  If they're anything like her mom and dad's, she'll never be able to find a long sleeve shirt or pair of pants that fit properly!  Ha!

This week has also been very special because we have started to feel her move around!  I was so thrilled that Chad was able to feel her too!  She's not super strong yet, but I can definitely tell that she enjoys chocolate milkshakes just as much as her daddy.





Camp Wa Kon' Da-Ho 2012
Camp Wa Kon' Da Ho 2005
Additionally, we spent the week at the very place where Chad and I met eight years ago, Camp Wa Kon' Da-Ho.  We had a blast!  The heat was intense at well over 100 degrees, and a water main break mid-week added to the humor of it all.  Let's just say that when 106 people are walking around camp with gallon-sized jugs of water from every store in town, a little bit of bonding and a whole lot of laughing occur!




Baby T's first baby shower at Camp Wa Kon' Da-Ho
Hydrate!  Hydrate!  Hydrate!
By the end of the week my feet were quite swollen.  I'm hoping that this isn't a sign of the next 20 weeks of my life, but just a result of uneven ground and extremely hot temperatures.  Only time will tell!


We returned home on Chad's birthday, June 30, to do one of his favorite things, nap!  It was glorious!  Happy Birthday Babe!  I love you more and more every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment