Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Week 23 & Our 1st Anniversary


   What a busy week!  Chad's job is in full swing, packing is taking over our lives, Mom and I went to visit Grandma Honey Dearie in Gulf Shores, AL, and we even managed to celebrate our 1st anniversary!  

    Chad is currently working for a law firm downtown.  He knew it would be casual when he came home from the interview in a suit and tie and described his future boss's attire to be shorts and a Hawaiian shirt.  After a few days of dressing up for work, he decided to put away the ties and go for the short sleeved polo.  He almost feels like he's back at Topikal in Atlanta!

     Every fall mom and I go visit my Grandma Honey Dearie in Gulf Shores, Alabama.  With a November due date, we decided it would be best to move our trip up a little bit.  So, southbound we were!  It was a wonderful trip (as it always is).  We caught up and shopped.  We ate, or should I say I ate and then ate some more!  You can't go wrong with fresh fruit from the local stand and mom's home cooking.  
"Four" Generations of Ladies

      That brings us to our 1st anniversary!  I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by.  We've been busy planning a wedding reception in December, participating in a sprint triathlon in April, graduating from Law School in May, and growing a precious little girl all the while!  All I can say is that this has truly been the best year of my life!  I love you, Babe!


Our 1st Anniversary - July 16, 2012
Our Wedding - July 16, 2011



     We went to Corbett's where we had our Wedding Dinner in 2011.  It was amazing just like we remembered!  They even had a name card for us on our table like they did the previous year.  Yummy!



Jeremy, this picture is for you!  I don't know how they make an ice ball, but it was pretty cool!
Chad's bourbon with an ice ball

    

No comments:

Post a Comment