Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Week 22

 
    So, I was getting ready for church recently, and had a moment of panic.  I have a regular women's dress that has elastic, and I thought I could still fit into it.  Let's just say that I now understand why most maternity dresses have a zipper!  After I got it over my head and one arm in, I began to struggle.  Imagine one of those "Special K" cereal commercials where the women are flailing around their bedrooms trying to get their clothes to fit.

    I had just about settled on the idea that I would be wearing this dress, just as it was, for the next several hours until Chad got home from his own church when I managed to get that dang thing on!  SUCCESS!  Needless to say, I have officially packed that dress away until next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment