Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Week 21

 
   It's been a busy week of packing and paperwork as we prepare to close on our new house on July 19.  As far as packing goes...it stinks!  While both Chad and I have moved our fair share of times as young adults, neither of us has properly packed before.  I don't think I've ever washed so much newspaper ink off of my hands!  We look like a bunch of lushes because half of our boxes came from liquor stores.  (My mom suggested using the wine and liquor cases with the dividers to pack our glasses.  Great idea, mom!)

   I didn't realize how many glasses we have until I kept having to go back to the liquor store to get more boxes with dividers.  (Again, insert "looking like a bunch of lushes" comment here!)  So packing we are.  While I would just as soon pack every single thing in our condo today, Chad has slowed me down.  He's right.  We still need a plate or two and maybe even a couple of forks for the next two weeks...I guess!

  Also, this week, we were invited to a Louisville Slugger baseball game with some friends, Patrick and Crystal.  Thank goodness the first pitch wasn't until 7:00 in the evening.  In fact, once the sun went down, it didn't seem so hot anymore.  Chad and his drinks might disagree, but my frozen lemonade and I felt just fine!


  As far as our baby girl goes, all is well.  She has her own little parties in my tummy (she sleeps for two hours then parties for another two), and I would have it no other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment